A new community at Golden Heart Yoga is opening in January
We are excited to offer a new $25 Yoga Instructor membership with many benefits including the ability to rent yoga rooms starting at $20/class and take free yoga classes from other participating instructors. We are clearing our schedule and making class slots available on a first come first served basis.
Instructor Membership includes the following benefits...
- Teach in an established, professional, fully equipped studio. All props provided including blankets (cotton and wool), blocks, straps, eye pillows, sandbags and more…
- We help you build your own yoga following and business. Instructors receive a listing on the bio page of Golden Heart Yoga’s web site, including a link to your web site or Facebook page. Attract additional students with free class listings on Golden Heart’s class schedule and free promotion on Golden Heart’s Facebook page.
- Earn more from each class you teach. Tired of 50/50 class fee splits? Participating Instructors can rent studio space for as little as $20 for a 90 minute class – with no splits.
The old way: Teach 8 students (each paying $15) and earn $60 (50% of $120)
The new way: Teach the same 8 students and earn $100 ($120 – $20)
- Your students are your students. Custom signup sheets provided which are yours to keep. Track class attendance, email your students to let them know of your other classesand services and build a long term following.
- Prime class times are available. As of the new year, we are clearing our previous schedule to open up prime teaching slots to our new Instructor Members.
- Affordable ‘in-house’ instructor rates for all sizes and types of classes. Teaching a private or small class? Rent our smaller yoga room for as little as $20 a class. Teaching a large class (up to 30 students)? Rent our large room starting at $30 a class.
- Set your own prices. Set your own class rates, offer promotional discounts or teach community or donation based classes. Your business – Your choice!
- Participate in our ‘Yoga for Yoga Teachers’ program (optional) and take free classes from other participating Instructors at the studio.
- Be automatically included in the list of ‘subs’ (optional) and earn extra money helping your fellow instructors.
- Hold your own workshops or trainings at discounted rates or rent space for special social events
Cost: Membership has its privileges – $
49 startup fee discounted $25 startup fee for the first 6 months with no yearly contract.
Studio fees: Smaller Studio: $20-$25 per class, Large Studio $30-$40 per class.
Availability from 6AM – 10PM, 7 days a week. Fee includes up to 90 minutes of time and varies depending on time of day.
We are only offering a limited amount of Instructor Memberships and will be awarding them on a first come, first served basis starting December 15th.
To be considered and added to our priority waiting list, please call (410-224-3278) or e- mail Elizabeth Lloyd at GHY@GoldenHeartYoga.com and include the following…
- your name
– level of training (e.g. RYT 200, E-RYT 200, etc.) and school attended
– style(s) of yoga taught, including any specialties
The program is expected to fill rapidly, so if you have any questions or would like to be considered, please contact us as soon as possible.
Experience the true essence of yoga
...and receive a true gift for your body, mind and spirit. Golden Heart Yoga
is not merely a place to practice yoga; it is an oasis...a tranquil haven amidst a stressful world. Our aspiration is to provide a beautiful, peaceful space in which you can relieve your daily stress while stretching and toning your body, quieting your mind and rejuvenating your spirit.
We invite you to come in and experience the beauty of the center while you (re)discover your beauty within.